Thursday 23 March 2023

A Quick Introduction

 Hi Everyone,

Just a quick introduction:)

My name´s Simon, I'm your English teacher this semester.

I was born in Wales, to English parents and Irish Grandparents so I like to define myself as British (although I'm noy very nationalistic). I have 5 sisters & 3 brothers.

I've lived in Chile since 1998 but I've also lived in Spain (5 years) & China (3 years).

My main hobby is making music but I also love playing football, reading, walking in natural places, cooking & travelling.


23 comments:

  1. What´s the name of his brothers and sisters?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Theresa, Clare, Moria, Adrian, Colin, Francis, Elizabeth, Gerald

      Delete
  2. Heloo teacher, I hope visit your country someday

    ReplyDelete
  3. great history teacher!!, i like play football and walking in natural places too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello teacher. I like read your post. Is very interesting. My hobbie is walking in natural place too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! Teacher. Nice to know more about you. I have two important questions for you: What kind of music do you like? and, the most important: What's your favorite chilean football/soccer team?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love most musical genres but I´m not a big fan of Heavy Metal or Reggaeton

      Delete
  6. Hi teacher, do you know how to speak chinese?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just a few phrases. My wife speaks quite well.

      Delete
  7. Hi Teacher! very interesting, what did you like the most about living in China?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The amazing culture & and some really nice people

      Delete
  8. Hello professor in your life abroad, which country do you consider to have the best gastronomy?

    ReplyDelete
  9. hello teacher, very interesting his story, at same i like the playing football, and is very epic he was born in wales, as well gareth bale

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great family, I am an only child.

    ReplyDelete

Test Practice: Listening

 https://www.examenglish.com/PET/PET_listening.html Do ALL notes & multiple choice sections